Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Playing in Paradise Challenge #30 - It's Sketch Time!


Another fun challenge! For some reason, Valentine's Day popped into my head when I saw the sketch.  I also opted for non-traditional colors....just to mix it up a bit.  This is definitely the earliest EVER that I have had my honey's V-day card ready!

Here is the link if you would like to play along:
http://scrapbookersparadise.blogspot.com/2011/08/playing-in-paradise-challenge-30-its.html

Supplies:  Paper - Stampin' Up; Nestabilities; Stamps - Stampin' Up and unknown (sentiment); Punches - Stampin' Up and Walmart; Ribbon - Stampin' Up

4 comments:

  1. Sa-weet!!! Cute image and I love all the hearts! Beautifully done! Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card that would be for Valentine's esp. with that pop of green (fab!). Thanks for playing at the Scrapbooker's Paradise Playing in Paradise Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Geri! Love your flamingo image. Thanks for playing along with us for this week's Playing in Paradise challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually saw another Valentine's Day card earlier this week! LOL! Your card is so sweet and I LOVE the flamingos (I have a "thing" for flamingos). Pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete