Saturday, March 17, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #150





 Version Two (Scalloped Bottom) 



Did you happen to see the submissions last week? WOW!  Honestly, choosing just three cards from such an amazing talent pool is like having to pick just one favorite flavor of ice cream!!!

Okay, so I really pushed the boundaries of the sketch this week!  But hey, isn't that what interpretation is all about?

This new Inkadinkado stamp set just happened to jump right into my cart on my last trip to Walmart and it was begging to be inked up!

I used black Stazon ink for a nice dark impression.  The second card has some crystal effects painted on the roses and leaves which gives it an even richer look (hard to tell in the photo).

So now, I feel the need to justify my interpretation of this awesome sketch:
- the green & coral border at the bottom of my card is intended to be the horizontal stripe that runs 'close to the bottom' of the sketch 
- the 'Just Because' sentiment is my version of the wee round disc, and 
- I shifted the entire sketch to the bottom of my card

I am looking forward to another round of wow, so please click to link up your creations:  Unscripted Sketches

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment