Saturday, June 9, 2012

Unscripted Sketch #162




Love this sketch ... again!  I am sure you are all tired of hearing me say that but I am so thankful for people that can kick start my card making process.  Otherwise, I sit for hours at my desk, trapped in a creative slump stupor, trying to come up with ideas!


Hmmmm....... just realized that there is absolutely no stamping whatsoever on this card (the 'Just Because' is an old Stampin' Up rub-on).


You may have guessed that my Tasteful Trims die was just delivered (SU as well).  I put the ric-rac portion to use on this card.  I die cut two rectangles out of Craft-a-board, covered them with black paper, pieced the ric-rac strips on top and then popped them up with dimensionals.  


The cool little buckle is actually a button that I spray painted black, threaded the SU ribbon through, and added a bit of bling.  The colored paper is retired CTMH.   I really do love the vibrancy of their colors.


You know the drill.  Head on over to the  Unscripted Sketches blog, check out what the other design divas have created and then link 'em up!


Thanks for visiting me today!  Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love! What great bright colours - this will make the recipient's day for sure!

    ReplyDelete