Saturday, July 21, 2012

Unscripted Sketch #168 Piggyback - Use an Animal



This piggyback sketch was a blast!

I found so many different funny phrases (listed below) using a cow theme that it was hard to decide which one to use.  I searched "funny cow phrases" and just about fell off my chair laughing!  Some of them were hilarious!

My favorite phrase practically had me rolling on the floor laughing.  Dear hubby thinks I'm nuts for sure!  Anyway, it wasn't really suitable for a card (unless someone has some good ideas) but here goes:

"If a cow laughs hard, does milk come out her nose?"


... is it just me or can anyone else remember laughing so hard that your beverage comes shooting out your nose?  Sick sense of humor maybe?


Here are a few of the others:
- Moo-chas Grasses!
- Do unto Udders as you would have Udders do unto you
- Sha-moooo, the killer cow!
- Nobody Udderstands me!
- Cow-a-bunga dude (picture a cow wearing a Ninja turtle head band!)
- Cow's it going?

I'm sure we all have a cute cow stamp or two (usually in the $1 bin at Michaels) so feel free to use any of these phrases.

The DT created some C-A-U-T-E critter cards so check it out here.  We would love to see your critter creations this week.  Also, don't forget that the Christmas in July celebrations continue for the whole month of July at the Unscripted Sketches blog....and remember, there are prizes!

SU Regal Rose card stock, Tasteful Trims die (small ric rac), SU texture plate, Cow stamp - Michaels

8 comments:

  1. I love the bold pops of black and white against the pink! And I love this image - he's so cute. Actually, I guess it's a she! lol!(Can you tell I'm from the city!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! Love the vertical chevrons and the bell was a great creative idea. Got a good laugh out of the creative cow sayings :). TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word: Adorable. No, two words: Cute & Adorable. No, three words: Darling, Cute & Adorable! Thought I better stop just in case you were beginning to think I was having some sort of breakdown...:-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, thank you Geri for commenting on my blog! So I can find yours and had a good laugh at the phrases you've collected here LOL I am so checking out michael's for this super cute cow image! I heart the chevrons and the embossed texture on the card base too! So adorable! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love the puns! Hilarious! The cow is super cute and so is your card! I love the little jingle bell--too cute! Congrats on your MFW win! When I saw your card, I woo-hoo'd for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Geri!! I love this cow & sentiment and the other puns you came across? Hilarious!! Adorable & lovely as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty darn cute! lol YES,....One time chicken noodle soup came out of my girlfriends' nose! lol serious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geri, this is so darn cute!!! Love the pink and black and cow puns are hilarious!!!

    Also, I want to thank you for coming by my blog and leaving me such sweet comments!! I've also enjoyed going thru some of your posts! Your Koi/Goldfish pond is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I've always wanted one but we have too many critters here in the woods, 4-legged and winged and I know they would get eaten!! Have a great week!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete