Saturday, August 11, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #171




Hey there! So glad that you stopped by :)

I was inspired by Ardyth's card that she posted last week.  This woman is amazing! There is not a day that goes by that a new card (or two or three) is posted on her blog.  Her work is clean & simple and her color selection is always, ALWAYS something that I just want to copy! Check it out folks - you will not be disappointed!

I just peeked in on some of the submissions from our ubber talented DT at Unscripted Sketches. You are going to be so inspired by their creations.  So, show us your stuff gals.  Just click to link!

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. OMG - What a nice surprise! I still have a circle just like this on my desk leftover from my original card - I want to use it in a card - I almost fell over when I saw it here! What a fantastic compliment, Geri - thanks so much! (Still love this combination - it looks fantastic!)

    ReplyDelete