This is my second post. Please scroll down for the Moxie Fab Thanks Blog Hop
We're making crafty projects using products we like and some of us are even offering prizes! Check each blog for information about what prizes are offered and when the winners will be announced on that blog.
Below is a list of all the crafty ladies participating in this event. Be sure to visit all the blogs for loads of great Thanksgiving craft ideas!
Donna Bowman = http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.ca/
Rachel Kleinman = http://www.rwkrafts.com/
Ceal Pritchett = http://simplybeautifulcreations.blogspot.ca/
Lalo Ik = http://naniwale.blogspot.ca/
Darnell Knauss = http://www.djkardkreations.com/
Angi Barrs = http://cokiepopaper.blogspot.ca/
Annette Allen = http://myclevercreations.blogspot.ca/
Misty Buck = http://mistylynnwhat.blogspot.ca/
Ardyth Percy-Robb = http://ardythpr.blogspot.ca/
Susie Craft Happy = http://www.susiecrafthappy.com/
Laurel Beard = http://laurelbeard.wordpress.com/
Libby Hickson = http://stampinlibby.blogspot.ca/
My project info:A quick little set of thank you notes, perfect for the host and hostess of your next yummy Thanksgiving dinner! Bundle up the notes & envelopes, tie them together with pretty plaid ribbon, and add a bottle of nice red wine - the perfect gift!
The thank-you sentiment can easily be swapped for a name, turning these little cuties into place setting cards for your next turkey dinner.
- Pumpkins and border - Silhouette.
- Give Thanks sentiment - T.A.W.S. Give Thanks
- Custom size envelopes - Envelope Punch Board (We R Memory Keepers)
- Envelope inside flap - Reflections (Paper Smooches).
- Envelope seal - Acorn - Silhouette (I love adding seals to the envelope closures...it adds a nice little bit of something to an otherwise boring backside)