Monday, December 30, 2013

WINNER, WINNER.....12 Days of Holiday Projects

Oh my goodness!  Where did December 22nd go?  It obviously swooshed right past me during the holiday season blur which made me totally forget to make the draw for the $25 gift certificate.

One would think that the date would somehow 'stick' in my brain after typing it in 12 different posts! Alas...that did not happen!

Dearest hubby agreed to step in for Mr. Linky and randomly chose #110 as the winning comment, who is:
  1. Cute - love the clean, graphic look and the different colored trees.
Congrats Iris! I will be contacting you via e-mail to make arrangements for delivery of your prize! Thanks to everyone who took the time to stop by and say hello :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Iris! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, Geri, and I wish you all the best for a happy and crafty new year!! Mwah! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled to win! Thanks so much. Iris

    ReplyDelete