Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shaped Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World


This is the card I created for the Shaped Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.  Here is the link if you would like to play along:

http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/08/shaped-sketch-challenge-in-get-sketchy.html

I used individual punched circles to create the scalloped border.  The "lace" overlay was made by cutting a punched flower in half. The dotted centre circle was punched with my nesties and embossed with the Stampin' Up dots folder. I then punched individual dots from pink and black and glued these over the embossed dots and added thin strips of black to divide the circle into quarters. The centre is a Bow Bunny button embellishment popped up with a dimensionals and has a rhinestone added for some bling. The salutation is embossed and popped up with dimensionals.

Now, I am off to make my cards for the next three challenges.  Please visit Moxie Fab World to join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Geri! Thanks for linking this up to the Shaped Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete