Thursday, November 3, 2011

Playing in Paradise #39


A second entry into Playing in Paradise Challenge #39 - Masculine cards or projects! This is a card that I pulled from my stash and is one of my all-time favorite guy cards. I love the different 'masculine' features on this card - the cork mat, the embossing folder, the metal brads, the twine, the stamped image.....

Note: I am having major troubles with Blogger right now so I have switched to the old photo editor (a suggestion I found in the Help section). I really do hope this uploads properly as I already have THREE "where has my photo gone to" issues on the Scrapper's blog. If I have messed up yet again, I apologize and thank you for your patience.


Here is the link if you would like to play along:
http://scrapbookersparadise.blogspot.com/2011/10/playing-in-paradise-39.html


All supplies are from Stampin' UP!


No comments:

Post a Comment