Saturday, January 7, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #140





I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season, surrounded by the love of family and friends. 

It is nice to get back into my craft room. Santa picked up on all my "not-so-subtle" hints and I did get a new camera for Christmas....so now the learning begins!  Our daughter gave me a crash course but it is definitely going to take some major trial and error to find the right settings. 

Another fabulous sketch this week.  I actually did two versions of the card.  My original intention was to make the card with a portrait orientation but out of habit, I made it landscape and submitted it that way!  So, I flipped it on it's side, moved the hearts around (good thing for dimensionals that aren't too sticky) and posted this version as well.

I hope that you have been inspired by the awesome creations of the design team.  We would love to have you play along with us this week at Unscripted Sketches. Just click on the link below and share your handiwork with us.


Happy crafting everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Geri....Thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog! The actual size of the circle itself is 1&7/8; I used the 1&3/4 to make the circles able to fit on my card. This is becoming one of my favorite stamp sets & it is only $5.00!

    Now to your card...WOW! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!! Whoever receives this card is going to feel so cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!Lovely colors : ) Thanks for nice comment on my blog : )

    ReplyDelete