Friday, February 8, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #197


Scroll down to see the pull tab message



 




I'm back from a lovely vacation on the islands of Oahu and Kauai.  All refreshed and ready to get crafting!

I strayed a bit (okay, maybe more than a bit) from the original Unscripted Sketch. I had this idea in my head to do a pull tab, this is the result.  This is also my very first card using Washi Tape...now I see what all the hype is about. Fun stuff!

I wanted to create a photo collage layout (four photos in one picture) but could not find a collage feature in my photo editing program .  Anybody with any suggestions?

The heart is die cut from Memory Box Dies, the words are from an ancient rub-on that I had laying around and the paper is SU Pink Passion (another oldie).  The main panel is embossed with a SU folder (slightly visible in the top photo).  

We would love to see what this sketch inspires you to create.  Just click to link.

Happy crafting!



11 comments:

  1. Super duper clever! Love this! Clever take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oaky Geri I went through your blog, how come you didn't share about being Moxie Fabber of the week? Did you see the comment u left you there? I am so happy for you and enjoyed reading more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this is just adorable, Geri! I love the bright pink and that emboss design is perfect. Fab job with the washi and the pull tab!

    It's so great to have you back!! (You don't say what photo editing program you are using, unless I'm missing it, but I know how to collage via Picasa. If that's it, email me.) xxoo d.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can one say about this!! Clever, clean, beautiful!
    And you did inspire me... I think it's time to start playing at Unscripted sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is so amazing! I love the colours in the letters! Picasa is free and it's easy to make a collage. I have not figured out how to do it in Photoshop yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geri, Geri, Geri. This is so darn clever. Love that little pull-tab. Love the hot pinks and the chevrons. That's some awesome washi. Nice embossing too. Another wonderful creation. Dang!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. _______________________ this is me being speechless with admiration ... love love love interactive cards but haven't done any for ages as I've never figured out how to make them CAS ... you, on the other hand have that completely nailed! May just have to CASE this fabulous, amazing, stunning creation ... I love it ... can you tell? Photo collage ... sorry, my exploration of Picasa hasn't gone that far yet ... so p'raps as well Darnell and Ardyth are au courant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well this is just genius! I think it's a great take on the sketch...I think it's wonderful! So creative and such a cool, unexpected surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card, brilliant idea, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Geri! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete