Monday, September 5, 2016

NBUS CHALLENGE #7



A really, REALLY quick post to get this card in before the door closes at Darnell's NBUS Challenge #7.

I you haven't already done so, please swing by Darnell's blog and check out all the amazing entries and take a moment to say hello cuz we all know that she loves to entertain all her crafty friends!

Card deets:  Quick and easy using an NBUS SU black spider web (that seems to have a tinge of navy here!) and a teeny-tiny Boo sentiment (NBUS from my SU card club days).  A bit of bling and some textured orange cardstock...which seems to have befuddle my color monitor on my camera! It's quite bright in real life but maybe not quite as vibrant as it seems to appear in this photo!

You best get craftin' if you want to join in the fun cuz the door closes in just a few hours!

Happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if a spider web can technically be called "cute" but that one sure is! One of the few I would allow in my house :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this vibrant orange and the sweetest, prettiest spider webby card. This is perfect, in my world, for Halloween. Not one bit scary, so it could to to little ones too. Love the little blings you've added, too. Sweet, sweet card. Thinking of you...Missing you...xoxo Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek, that is an AWEmazing spider web die!! I don't usually make Halloween cards, but this would be so fun for batch making in the classic bright orange and black colors with the simple and perfect "boo!" Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7, my little friend! I can't wait to see you!! Love and hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and love your sweet spider web...I have some of those too but hate to use them, would not want to be out of them, know what I mean. So fun and so stinkin' clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the prettiest spider web I've ever seen, Geri! Love the addition of the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the spiders in our house made webs like this beauty, Geri, I'd be collecting them up for framing! It's gorgeous ... so strikingly lovely against that vibrant orange ... and so perfectly blinged! Miss you, mon amie! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete