Friday, September 18, 2015

NBUS #5 and CAS(E) this Sketch #141


and



Darnell will be closing the door in a matter of minutes so I will be back shortly with all the info......

.....Okay, I'm back with the card details! My card was entry #499!   WHOOO HOOO - way to go Darnell!

NBUS (stamps just arrived today) from CTMH. I love the soft, graphic look of this stamp set (So Many Smiles).  Change up the colors and add some bling to create a softer feminine look. Truly a versatile set.  CTMH stamps and Versafine ink are THE perfect match!

I was instantly inspired by the whimsical sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch! Might be pushing the sketch a bit, but I sure did have fun with it! There is still plenty of time for you to play along (closes Sept. 24th).

Thanks for stopping by :)    Happy crafting!





15 comments:

  1. Hope you made it, love this car. Very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the queen of clean, my friend! This is awesome! Love the b&w and crispness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and white and graphics of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the graphic boldness of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No...I think this card is fabulous Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great graphic design ... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, crisp, graphic ... and swooningly gorgeous, Geri ... LOVE the monochrome, it's soooo stylish! Hugs & bisous, bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No...You are fabulous! As is this card! Love this circle-y graphic design all in black and white sweet girl. It's delightful. Not too much, not too little, juuuussst right. I like this one very, very much. I've been running all morning, and worked on the credenza. Catching up on commenting again. Missing you so darn much. Wish we were neighbors!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so perfectly stamped! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my.....this is simply fabulous Geri! Just love that vibrant black on that white, just so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, this is quite mesmeric! (That's why it's taken me so long to get to commenting on it!) Definitely fabulous, and I can't wait to see your girly blingy version :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reflecting the sentiment right back to you! Talk about dramatic, bold and gorgeous! CTMH...yet another company that I don't have in my collection, but I 'think' the scrapbook supplier in Edmonton *R&R Scrapbooking -worth checking out for sure...Canadian prices *grin*) carries their products. Another card; another bout of marveling! When are you heading west????
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, look who finally made it here to thank you, my little friend! I'm at comment #499! Thank you for this stunning card which helped me make it to the unbelievable 500 linkups!! I love the stark, yet always elegant, beauty of a b/w card, especially in this design! You're the best! I hope you had a sensational time away!! Missing you as we are in our anniversary month. :( Hugs and kisses! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is simply fabulous, Geri!!! So wonderful in B&W and what beautiful circle stamps!!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete